Next week we’re excited to be returning to an in-person event dedicated to procurement leaders in the NHS. The NHS Procurement Conference & Excellence in Supply Awards taking place at the Forest of Arden Hotel on Thursday 19 May, promises to discuss overcoming procurement challenges and has an agenda filled with insightful speakers and case studies.
The full agenda includes:
- Ben Shaw – Director of Productivity – UHL
- David Melbourne Chair of the Midland Customer Board and BSOL ICS -Programme Director & Finance Lead
- Andrew Davenport, Head of Distribution, Nestle Europe
- Nick Barlow – Director of Applied Digital Healthcare – University Hospitals Birmingham NHSFT (UHB)
- Word360 – case study on improving patient accessibility
- Capita – case study on aggregating procurement operations
- Mark Lewis – Southern Universities Purchasing Consortium (SUPC)
- NHS Wales – Distribution
Following a day of exhibition and presentations, the evening awards will celebrate those that are excelling at patient experience, sustainability, value-based procurement, support services and more.
Our dedicated Commercial Managers, Alan and Zubin will be attending the NHS Procurement Conference & Excellence in Supply Awards. They’re a chatty pair and they’re more than ready to share the benefits of our free procurement service for the NHS, eProcure. As a leading provider of transport procurement solutions, our award-winning digital platform promises to revolutionise the way that patient transport services are procured and managed.
We work with some of the largest NHS and Ambulance Trusts in the UK providing a vast, nationwide marketplace of highly compliant transport providers to keep patient services running smoothly. Did you know that our solutions were responsible for the safe transport of over 20 million passengers last year alone? That number is continually growing!
If you’re attending the event, please come by to say hello to Alan and Zubin and quiz them on how they can help your NHS organisation to improve NEPTS. If you’d like to chat with them sooner, you can book a meeting at your convenience.