365 Response – leading transport and wellbeing software solutions provider – has once again been successful in joining G Cloud 12, the government’s digital marketplace.
The 365 Smart Platform is used UK-wide by numerous Local Authorities, NHS organisations and businesses that provide transport, logistics and wellbeing services. The platform allows organisations to procure, manage and track transport and wellbeing services and has been approved for inclusion as part of the newly released, G Cloud 12 framework.
365 Response solutions that will be available to purchase via the G Cloud 12 Framework include:
- 365 Smart Platform – Home to School – The 365 Smart Platform Home to School Solution is an integrated, dynamic, and market-leading platform. It has been developed for Special Educational Needs transport, and so has specific features and Apps which optimise day-to-day journeys and management for Local Authorities, schools, families/guardians, drivers, and children.
- 365 Smart Platform – Patient Transport Service – The 365 Smart Platform Patient Transport Solution provides a revolutionary, market-leading integrated solution for all patient transport needs. Our technology delivers optimised route planning, real-time tracking of journeys and management through mobile apps, and effective resource management through integrated vehicle and user records with options for individual settings.
- 365 Smart Platform – eProcure & DPS Service – The 365 Smart Platform e-Procure (Digital Marketplace) and Dynamic Purchasing System (DPS) platform delivers real-time access to an assured supply network of transport providers across schools, taxis, mental health and patient transport, and health and care. Capable of supporting both buyers and suppliers, the platform uniquely supports full, total transport management from buying to delivery and dispatch which links high quality accredited health transport providers/staff into a marketplace for clinical teams and patients who require transport that can be booked and managed in real-time.
- 365 Smart Platform – Social Prescribing and Healthy Living Platform – a dedicated system providing a range of important functionalities to support successful lifestyle changes of all users. Services supported include Adult Weight Management, Smoking Cessation, Alcohol Reduction, Behaviour Change, and Exercise.
- 365 Smart Platform – Facilities Management and Courier Support Service – The 365 Smart Platform Facilities Management and Courier Support service provides an integrated, efficient end-to-end management solution.
The G Cloud 12 inclusion follows another successful year for 365 Response, almost doubling their customer base and working with notable Local Authorities and NHS Trusts. The 365 Smart Platform and eProcure DPS service is already being used by a number of large and small public sector and private organisations across the UK, including Leeds City Council and Birmingham City Council.
Sarah Fatchett, Founder & CEO, 365 Response “we’re proud to have been awarded a place on the G Cloud 12 Framework. This award demonstrates our commitment to excellent levels of security and compliance.”
“We want to make access to our innovative solutions as fast and efficient for all government sector organisations as possible. We recognise a clear need for solutions that are completely configurable, offering unrivalled levels of compliance and a wide variety of features and benefits, and it is our aim to provide this to all.”